Thursday, March 15, 2018

Spring Break,Part 5, And the Most Popular Spring Break Destination is...

Home....

Yep, despite all the "Whoa Whoa" of Fort Lauderdale and the"too cool for school" sophistication of the ski slopes, the most popular destination for college kids is.....home.

Yeah that's my story.

Because, let's face it. When you are a tired, hungry college kid, you want to go home, especially if you've had a tough semester or year.

And Kay always reminded me of my High School girlfriend, whoops, TMI.    Yeah, I had my ski trip to Monarch and it was fantastic, but otherwise, my Spring Breaks were spent back in Chickasha, Ok. at the Club with my family and a good steak meal, good whiskey, and good wine.

Yeah, can't beat that by a country mile....



1 comment:

  1. The beer selection at this place was great and rotates often. Everyone who works there makes you feel welcome. At Chicago event venues they remember your favorite drink and you will be glad to tweet about them.

    ReplyDelete