Sunday, April 29, 2018

K Club Special, Part 42: Jayne Modean in Aldens!

Jayne is always a favorite, so here she is from the 1977 FW Aldens catalog!!!

These two seem WAY to happy about something!

 Here we have Jayne with Barbara Elliot as a bonus!

 So what, exactly, is Jayne so surprised about?!?

So, once again, What's so funny??  I guess Jayne was telling the other gal a joke or something.

Finally some nice dresses to end this post.  Jayne is looking good!

Speaking of looking good, let's not end this post just yet.  Nope, how about a bonus pic from the same catalog???
Yes, 1977 was a VERY good year for Aldens!!

2 comments:

  1. I first noticed Jayne in a mid-seventies Montgomery Ward catalog, modeling a matching tee-shirt/panty combo in a picture with another girl, who was holding an apple. Jayne was cupping her hands as if shouting to someone. I have lost that catalog long ago, but have been a fan of hers ever since. I would really like to see that picture again, if there is any chance you can find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I know the pic that you are talking about. I'll dig it up for a post in the near future. Thanks!

      Delete