Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Random Goodness: Spiegel!!

The cry went out....More Kathy...More Barbara.  And finally the pleading of the people reached the highest levels of the Great World Wide Corporation of Catalog Blogging. 

And the answer??? "let's give them more Kathy and Barbara!!"

Just a classy pic from the 70s Big Book catalogs - fun, innocence, and energy all rolled into one!!

And here you have the bonus of the cool dude trying to impress Kathy with his AWESOME yellow boom box!!

Nice pic, may be a re-post, but hey why not?!?!??

One final pic of Kathy, Karen, and the gang!!

2 comments:

  1. That was one of those "groovy" Panasonic cassette-tape recorders he had. I had the blue AM radio (not the one that turns into a large bangle) and a red Dynamite-8 8-track player. First 8-track I had was Bachmann-Turner Overdrive II.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.M.G BTO, you have got to be KIDDING me, yeah, I'm all in. And 8 track, yes I had that in my 68 Mustang, so VERY cool. Those were the days my friend!!

      Delete