Sunday, December 1, 2019

When Life Was Groovy: 70s Jumpsuits!!

Nothing, I mean nothing, said 70s quite like jumpsuits!!

You can almost hear the disco music and see that mirror ball spinning with these outfits!!

More 70s disco grooviness!!

I'm not too sure about the scarf with the jumpsuit combination here.

Lots of 70s action going on here!! Kay and Karen are not in jumpsuits, but the gal in the middle with that green thing makes up for it!!

Karen finishes our look back at 70s jumpsuits with...uh...some sort of jumpsuit.  But at least she also is sporting those groovy white platform shoes!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't get how those models were able to wear the those jumpsuits without them digging into their privates. I wanted a jumpsuit so bad but I was my full height at 15 (5'11") and I sure could not get that upper part of fit without for sure being the object of a lot of embarrassing whispers and laughs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understood! A lot of those fashions were made for specific body types back then. However when I see any retro disco party, there is at least one jumpsuit!!

      Delete