Sunday, May 31, 2020

Mystery Model Revisited!!

Recently I had a comment from a reader about the identity of one of the more popular catalog models of the late 70s and early 80s.

One reader identified her as Julie Ford, but I don't think that this is the same model.  Any ideas out there???
Yeah, I'm sure that you remember her now!!  The thing is that her identify has remained a mystery despite my best sleuthing efforts?

Here she is with Jayne.



And again with Jayne.






One more time with Jayne!!

Okay, okay, the guy in the bow tie is getting kind of creepy here with that stare!!

And now some pics from the Sears Spring/Summer catalog








Well here's hoping that we'll get some answers from you guys out there!!!

6 comments:

  1. I thought someone mentioned her name was Julie Floyd in another post, but I'm not sure if that's right either. Another question about two other mystery models in this post: One is the other blonde in pictures 3 and 4, and the other is the other model on picture 11. I remember seeing them both a lot during that period. Any ideas on who they are? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah someone mentioned that she could be Julie Floyd before, but I'm not sure. It's hard to tell with the pictures that I pulled up. Also I don;t know the names of the other models, maybe someone else can identify them??

      Delete
  2. I also found this: http://picturesofbeautifulwomen.blogspot.com/2013/05/model-julie-floyd.html This looks a lot like her., but I haven;t been able to find anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here's a few more: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.813944862057253.1073741892.419338514851225&type=3

    ReplyDelete
  4. it IS Julie Floyd and next to her is Julie Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is indeed Julie Floyd and next to her is Julie Gordon, both from FORD models

    ReplyDelete