Sunday, August 2, 2020

Let's Get Back in the Game with a Karen Bruun Special!

I know that my dear readers have waited patiently for my return to blogging.  Yeah, it's been a difficult stretch, but I feed that now I can devote the time and energy to blogging again.  To be honest, I was hit by so many family and business matters at once, I needed a break.

But now we're back baby!  And what better way than another look at one of the Catalog Queens: Karen Bruun...


As we've covered before, Karen won teh title of Miss Staten Island back in 1969.  I have ot say that's one fancy setup they had there!!

And one impressive trophy also!!  She looks to be drowning in all the ribbons!!


And here afterwards with family and friend.  We can finally get a look at her now that all those ribbons have been removed!  

But, of course, we know Karen best as one of the Catalog Queens of the 70s.....

Here in Aldens!!

Karen looking cute as a button!  And hey she is with Kathy and Kay!  So we have three of teh four K Club members in one pic, how cool is that!!

Karen in a groovy knit cap along with Kathy and Colleen from Sears.  SO, once again, three of the four K Clubbers! (Pic courtesy of Blue Senshi.)

Speaking of knits, Karen in Spiegel with some coordinate knot action!!

And finally to round out our tour of teh major catalogs, Karen in a wild outfit from Wards.  This has a bit of everything: halter top, wild flowery skirt and teh metal arm band.  Talk about "The Look." But Karen pulled it off!!

But wait, there's one more catalog to check out........

Karen with Kay from Jewel tea!!!

And the cover!!  All I can say is 'That's So 70s!" (Check out the credit cards: BankAmericard and Master Charge!)

Once again, I precipitant the patient of my loyal readers.  I really needed that break, but be sure to check back often and tell your friends that if they think that that the 70s were the awesomness decade, then check out this bog!

No comments:

Post a Comment