Sunday, September 6, 2020

When Life Was Groovy: JCP 1978!!!

 Ahhh, 1978.  I remember it fondly.  And boy, I'd sure like to go back to those days and forget this year!!!

A really nice pic of three of the stalwarts of catalog modeling in the 70s: Kay, Kathy, and Karen. 

Looks like we have several inset pics of Kathy on this one.  Let's check them out.....

First inset pic.....
Wow, an inset inside an inset!! 

You know I just noticed something.  In almost every one of these pics, Kathy is holding finger(s) of her left hand in her right hand.  What's up with that???? 

Repost here I know, but it proves my point!!

Aaaaaaand again.  Hmm, this is something I need to explore further in future posts.  Anyway, you just gotta love these dresses.  I haven't seen anyone where anything like that in a LONG time.  

Well, at least not a female,. Let's not go there.  Oh boy, how I REALLY miss those days.  

3 comments:

  1. How I miss those days too!! I have a blog on here called "Oh To Be 17 Again" and its about when I was a teenager in the 70s. And I would go back in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I tried to find your blog but couldn't. Could you send me a link?

      Delete