Monday, September 11, 2017

Year End Review!

Wow it's been another year already, so it's time for our annual year end review where we highlight the best groovy 70s pics of the year!

And this year I'm going to TRY and only select one pic from each month.  You can make your own calendar from them if you'd like!!

January
And for January,why not start out with "Bandana Americana?"  That's Sooooo 70s....

February
A super cute pic of Kathy and Karen, what a pair!!

March
Ahhh, swimsuits!

Yeah, you knew that I wasn't going to be able to stick to just one pic per month.  After all how could I leave out a swimsuit pic of Kathy with a young Christie Brinkley?

April
Jumpsuit madness courtesy of Kathy and Colleen.

May
And there is no way I could leave out the bodysuits!

June
I do believe that both these pics simply HAD to be included.

I rest my case!

July
"What sort of man reads the Kathy Loghry Blogspot?"  Apparently one who is very proud of his, er, tool.

August
Good Lord! 'Nuff said!

September
I simply HAD to include the groovy hat that Kathy is sporting!

October
One more swimwear pic!  You're welcome!!

November
In November I had a post about how Kathy competed in a completion for the NCAA Centennial Queen.  So how'd it turn out?

Well she finished as a runner up.  Not bad, but come on man?!?  Perhaps the Ruskies hacked that election also?!?!?!

December
That started Kathy's modeling career.  Little could she imagine that just a few short years latter she'd be modeling all the grooviest fashions of the 70s.  Like here with the awesome His 'n Her matching shirts, er, jackets, leisure suits, er, whatever they are!!

Once again I have to thank my loyal readers.  I hope you enjoy these look backs into the crazy 70s as much as I do!!  Oh yeah, as many of you know, I always start out a new year with a K Club Special post on Kathy herself.  And like previous years, I've been saving some choice material for that!  Until then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment