Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sizzlin' Penneys Swimwear: Hey Girls! Surf's Up!!

So let's check out the beach scene!!

 Uh well, the gals look great.  But the "beach" seems a little, how woyld we say, photoshopped!!

Yeah, I'm thinking that there's so surf to be had here!!

Well Pennys seems to not have a real beach.  What about Simpsons Sears??
 It certainly look that way.  I guess we had to go to Canada to get a real beach scene?!?

Yep, that's the case.  So I guess that means we should call this post "Hey girls!  Surf's Up, Eh?"

3 comments:

  1. Mick Lindberg top two, Kim Basinger bottom two

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to express my gratitude for the valuable insights and perspectives you shared in your article. Thank you for contributing to the conversation on this important topic.
    Awakesurfcollective

    ReplyDelete