Monday, July 16, 2018

That's 80s?!?! Is It Karen???

Dear readers, I need your help.  I ran across this cover from M&F magazine awhile back.  I always assumed that it was Karen Bruun.  However, when I checked the credits, it said the model's name was Terri Lynn.

Here is the cover....................

It sure as heck looks like Karen.  When I do a search for Terri Lynn, I come up blank.  Of course, 1983 seems awfully late for Karen also, so I don't know.

Dear readers, what do you think?  Any info out there?

4 comments:

  1. Just looking at the picture, I would say it's not Karen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply. I didn't think so but it was worth a try!

      Delete
  2. No, it's definitely not her. There is some resemblance though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess another strawberry blonde danish girl perhaps!!

      Delete