And now, to truly enter that time vortex of the Hot Pants zone, we need to return to a different dimension of reality, one seemingly lost in the misty recesses of time....
This brings us to a troubling and potentially disturbing question. Were these hot pants real or just a figment of our imagination, a primal memory from an alternate reality that can only be experienced in what we call.......The Hot Pants Zone (cue more crazy sounding music).
(1) I don't smoke, but you have to love the cig that Rod is holding in the intro. No way you could do that today!
(2) This pic is courtesy of JJ'S Playhouse. Thanks!
(3) This pic is courtesy of BlueSenshi. Thanks!
(4) What? Save 98 cents (5)? Seems like an odd amount, must be some sort of marking ploy. You know 98 cents sounds bigger than 1 dollar.
(5) Oh great, footnotes to footnotes! We really must be an alternate reality! It appears that computer keyboards no longer have cents signs on them. Of course I remember when a # was shorthand for pounds instead of whatever the heck it means now.