Monday, December 28, 2015

Columbia Minerva Awesomeness (Part 3) Ponchos, Shawls, and Tops, Oh my!

We're back with more crazy DIY crochet fashions from Columbia Minerva.  One thing you can say about them is that they liked to have fun!  Ponchos, shawls, and flip tops, Oh My!

First up are ponchos...
Cool!  And Kathy in a wig no less.  The guy is really having to force a smile. I'm sure he's thinking "Does this make me look less than a man?"  Yes, yes it does.

And now shawls....
So here we have some shawls, which look exactly like the ponchos without the Western theme.

And lastly some tops....
Oh my!!  Hmmm, none of the models look too excited. Perhaps they're hoping that this doesn't adversely impact their career.

Let's run through them again.....

Ponchos....
I'm still not getting the difference between the ponchos and the shawls.  But here they're starting them off young, maybe it's some sort of cult indoctrination.

Shawls....
These are almost classy by Columbia Minerva standards.

And tops.....
Oh my!!

One MORE time!

Ponchos....
What really separates these ponchos from the ordinary are the sunglasses strategically positioned on Kathy's head!

Shawls....
The cult is growing!!

And tops....
Oh my!!

One more bonus pic of the tops (because I'm sure I don't have a place to use it in any other post.)
Yeah, you can just feel the models' excitement in how this is going to boost their career.  I'm sure this pic was front and center in their portfolio books!

5 comments: