And those 70s Wedding mags had answers to all those pressing questions for our young brides-to-be!
Well that's enough of the dresses. What about the fellows?
After all it's "his wedding too." And that's why you dressed him in a velvet purple tux with a ruffled shirt...
Well I think that's enough of the 70s tuxes for the guys. Let's get back to the dresses...
Yep, more floppy hats for the bridesmaids - even for Kathy!!
Oh no. More tuxes. This guy doesn't have the "sharped dressed man" look going on so much. I think his bride is smirking at him!!
- What am I feeling inside at the moment?
- What do I understand about my joy or pain.
- What am I afraid well happen if I get it.
- What will I do or give to feel more tenderness?
Sounds like one heck of a wedding night!!
(1) And I should know. My daughter is the maid of honor (or MOH in modern terms) for a friend's wedding this summer. All I hear about is plans for the wedding. At least the bridesmaids dresses these days don't come with big floppy hats!!