Thursday, August 1, 2019

Hey I'm Back!!

'Cause there have been some issues lately, including some local power outages (the South Texas heat has been Brutal this summer!!).  So here's a quick post before the power shuts off again and I have to sleep in the dark in 90 degF heat....

 Smocks are tops in my bok any time!!  Especially from Aldens!! So Groovy Baby!!

"Exciting" is not a noun.  Sorry to get all nerdy on you and all, but it's an adverb, or something, definitely not a noun.

Totally rando pic from Hayes to finish off, because it's been a totally rando week so far!!

6 comments:

  1. Did you notice that the brunette model in the last photo(top left) is Erin Gray from TV's Buck Rogers and Silver Spoons? The blonde model with her (and in the adjacent right photo) is Peggy Palmer. And the model below left is Sylvia Poorth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed Peggy, but not Erin. Thanks for pointing this out!

      Delete
    2. Wow you have a great eye ChipCoffey! It's really Erin, I had no idea she was a model!

      Delete
  2. How I loved those smock tops, the question is "why". Anyway. mom wouldn't let me have any as she said they look like pregnancy shirts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your reply. I've never thought that they looked like something that a pregnant woman would wear!

      Delete
  3. How I loved those smock tops, the question is "why". Anyway. mom wouldn't let me have any as she said they look like pregnancy shirts.

    ReplyDelete