Sunday, March 15, 2020

Spring Break Special 2020 - Part 2!!!

Okay, okay, the last post was a little fun, but let's get back to something that shoudl cheer us up - swimsuits, especially 70s swimsuits.

Yeah, this beach is looking MUCH better than the last pic on the previous post!

Sizzlin' by the shore for sure!!!

Wow!! Do I miss those college spring break days!!

"Bravo for the Bikini"  I couldn't have said it better myself....

Bravo for the bikini indeed!!


I know that a lot of Spring Break plans were messed up this year, but here's wishing all my readers good memories of Spring Breaks past!!

Groovy memories indeed!!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute suits! Ah to be 17 again in the 70s and be able to wear those (no way would I want to be a teenager in this day and age.)

    ReplyDelete