Saturday, December 8, 2018

Some New Sites!!

Hey I found a couple of new Facebook sites that followers of this blog may be interested in....

https://www.facebook.com/fashionmodels60sand70s/

This site looks back on models of the 60s and 70s.  There are a lot of stuff on our favorite catalog models including Kathy....


Kathy and Karen together, hmmm, seems like I've seen this before...

Yeah that's where!!  I do like the art work.

There is also a photo album on that site titled "70s Kathy Loghry and Karen Bruun - The Catalog Queens." 


Hmmm, some of those pics look very familiar somehow!!  

There is also a Colleen fan site that you may want to check out also.


That site did a series called "Colleen's Cohorts where they featured models that Colleen modeled with over her career.  There was also a Top Five list where Kathy finished 3rd behind Kay Campbell and Cay Sanderson - two models featured regularly on this site also!!



3 comments:

  1. If I was around in the 70s, I definitely would have been a fan of Kathy. She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the Creator/admin of Popular Fashion Models of the '60's & 70's and Editor the Super Model Colleen Corby Fan Page on FB.
    Thanks for mentioning these pages and be sure to drop by
    in 2020 as I will be starting a Karen Bruun Album on the Models page (Kathy Loghry, Kay Campbell and Cay Sanderson already have albums)
    We'd love to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for the comment!! Yeah, I love your site. Maybe I'll get a Facebook page so that I can comment. Karen was definitely one of the classic models of that era. I can't wait to see your album on her!!

      Delete