Thursday, September 10, 2020

K Club Special: Kathy!!!

 Yep, It's that time again - time for a K Club Special on Kathy herself....

And what would be more emblematic of her career??? Well how about a pic from the Junior Bazaar section of Sears along with two more of the more popular catalog models of that era: Kay and Colleen! (And yep, there's that one hand holding the other pose again!

Hands in pockets this time for Adens!

However, in teh inset pic, we are back to that pose again!!


This time Jill has the hands n pockets look, while Kathy, well, she's looking fantastic here!!

Casual dresses from Penneys along with Karen and an unknown model.

Back to Sears!!

Once more Junior Bazaar.  This time with a tunic top!!

And now for a special treat.  These pics were published by Dede Pittman on the Facebook page "Popular Fashion Models of the 60s and 70s."

Kathy, Colleen, and Karen were featured in this pictoral.

What else can I say, this is Awesome!!

Excellent tank tops.  I sure wish I could locate this "Regal" catalog.  Never heard of it before!!

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog from PInterest. Love these catalog pictures! Takes me back to being a teenager in the 70s...and when I had the body to wear them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the comments and feedback! I'm glad you like the blog!

      Delete