Monday, December 4, 2017

That's So 70s: It'a a Plaid, Plaid World - Again!!

Programming Note to my Loyal Readers:

I've decided to try something different with this bog.  As you know, I normally post once a week on Mondays.  However, I've decided to change it up and post multiple times each week, BUT the posts will be shorter - one or two pics.  You'll still see the same number of pics, but spread out over the course of week.

I appreciate any feedback to comments!  Now back to our regular programming.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing that you could say about fashions in the Biog Book catalogs of the 70s: they loved plaids!
And Kathy and Kay got into the plaid, plaid madness in a big way here.  All I can say is: That's Sooooo 70s!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you'll be posting more often!
    Thanks,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We'll see how it works. I decided it was time to change things up a bit.

      Delete